This traditional utensil pot is a staple piece in any kitchen, ideal for storing kitchen utensils, wooden spoons or even rolls of kitchen foils & baking papers. Our beautiful handmade ceramics make the perfect bright addition. Simple, Elegant & designed to last.
- Handmade Polish pottery from the region Bolesławiec
- All our table ware is dishwasher, microwave and oven safe
- Each piece is hand painted by a trained artist using the highest quality glazes
- Each piece is glazed and fired twice at temperatures in excess of 1250°C classifying it as stoneware
- Stoneware is very durable and is chip resistant
- We stock only certified premium grade ceramics
- All our suppliers are verified producers using the traditional techniques
- We offer the largest collection of hand picked Polish Pottery available in Scotland
- All our pottery is lead and cadmium free
- Each piece is stamped with a trademark to ensure quality and authenticity (read more about our pottery on the Product Care page)
Dimensions: Please note all dimensions given are approximate, all our products are handmade & therefore unique. The dimensions given are an indication of the approximate size but may vary slightly.
H: 21cm D: 15cm
All deliveries are made by Royal Mail, DPD or Parcelforce, depending on the size & weight. All parcels are sent using a signed or tracked service. Please note that if you order more than one item, they may be shipped separately or together size & weight dependent. Once payment is cleared we aim to dispatch parcels within 3-5 working days.
Regarding returns, multiple item orders and exchanges, please see our Orders, Shipping & Returns policy.