Harvesters & Foragers Trug
A beautifully woven traditional harvesters, florists & foragers trug. Lined with natural hessian to protect the willow & hold your harvest snug, whilst cushioning it & preventing bruising of the fruits or plant stems. Simple, beautiful & designed to last, our wonderful baskets are handmade using traditional techniques & natural willows carefully selected for their colour & durability.
- Handmade using natural willow harvested from sustainable sources
- 100% natural hessian lining
- Practical design with easy access from both sides and deep body makes this a very roomy harvest basket
- Larger size is suitable for heavy duty work
- Additional foot woven underneath basket frame to improve practicability and stability as well as longevity through ensuring that wear on the basket does not damage the joint between base and walls
- Elegant pleat detail around the rim
- Available in two sizes
- Environmentally friendly product
- Suitable for use both in and outdoors
- Supports socially responsible employment
- Directly supports the maker (know your maker)
Dimensions: Please note all dimensions given are approximate, the baskets are all handmade & therefore unique. The dimensions given are an indication of the approximate size but may vary slightly.
Small: L: 55cm W: 34cm H: 37cm (height including handle)
Large: L: 66cm W: 47cm H: 41cm (height including handle)
All deliveries are made by Royal Mail, DPD or Parcelforce, depending on the size & weight. All parcels are sent using a signed or tracked service. Please note that if you order more than one item, they may be shipped separately or together size & weight dependent. Once payment is cleared we aim to dispatch parcels within 3-5 working days.
Regarding returns, multiple item orders and exchanges, please see our Orders, Shipping & Returns policy.