Harris Tweed Scottish Blackface Cushion
Beautifully handmade in the highlands of Scotland by Eleanor Parrott, these stunning cushions combine natural certified Harris Tweed, made in Scotland using 100% virgin wool & thick organic cotton for the backing. The cushion comes with a British made duck down cushion pad giving it a warmth & cosiness that's hard to resist! A perfect gift, a perfect snuggle & a must have for anyone who loves their sheep!
WINTER SHIPPING DATESWe will be shipping orders until Monday 24th December (all orders must be received by 1pm) but please observe our last order dates for Christmas delivery:
- UK standard shipping: Wednesday 18th December
- UK express shipping (Please select at checkout): Thursday 20th December 1pm
- UK Islands, Scottish Highlands and Northern Ireland: 18th December 1pm
- Mainland Europe: Friday 14th December
- USA & rest of the world: Sunday 9th December
All deliveries are made by Royal Mail, DPD or Parcelforce, depending on the size & weight. All parcels are sent using a signed or tracked service. Please note that if you order more than one item, they may be shipped separately or together size & weight dependent. Once payment is cleared we aim to dispatch parcels within 3-5 working days.
Regarding returns, multiple item orders and exchanges, please see our Orders, Shipping & Returns policy.