Flared Trug Basket
Our beautiful handwoven Trug baskets are the perfect addition to any home & garden. These wonderful trugs are woven in an open design to maximize the volume. Wonderful for harvesting vegetables, foraging, gathering flowers or traditionally for slender birch logs. Simple, beautiful & designed, handmade using traditional techniques.
- Handmade using natural willow harvested from sustainable sources
- Practical design with easy access from both sides and deep sides making this a very roomy basket
- Suitable for heavy duty work
- Additional foot woven underneath basket frame to improve practicability and stability as well as longevity through ensuring that wear on the basket does not damage the joint between base and walls
- Environmentally friendly product
- Suitable for use both in and outdoors
- Supports socially responsible employment
- Directly supports the maker (know your maker)
Dimensions: Please note all dimensions given are approximate, the baskets are all handmade & therefore unique. The dimensions given are an indication of the approximate size but may vary slightly.
L: 65cm W: 43cm H: 30cm (height including handle 42cm)
All deliveries are made by Royal Mail, DPD or Parcelforce, depending on the size & weight. All parcels are sent using a signed or tracked service. Please note that if you order more than one item, they may be shipped separately or together size & weight dependent. Once payment is cleared we aim to dispatch parcels within 3-5 working days.
Regarding returns, multiple item orders and exchanges, please see our Orders, Shipping & Returns policy.