Biodynamic Hebridean Wool Skein
- 100% organic hebridean wool
- From a Scottish biodynamic reared micro flock
- 100% natural and completely chemical free
- An environmentally friendly yarn with a low carbon footprint: the flock are reared on the outskirts of Edinburgh, sheared by hand on site and the wool spun at the local Borders Mill
- Hand wash cold
- Comes gift ready as a beautiful twist of wool known as a Skein (twist or knot of yarn)
All deliveries are made by Royal Mail, DPD or Parcelforce, depending on the size & weight. All parcels are sent using a signed or tracked service. Please note that if you order more than one item, they may be shipped separately or together size & weight dependent. Once payment is cleared we aim to dispatch parcels within 3-5 working days.
Regarding returns, multiple item orders and exchanges, please see our Orders, Shipping & Returns policy.